To make it easier for health practitioners treating patients with ADHD, we’ve created a list of telemedicine resources and information and opened access to our fillable ADHD assessment forms for health practitioners and for patients.
We also put together a Coronavirus (COVID-19) web page with information and resources to help you manage your patient care and to provide to patients to alleviate some of the anxiety and fears they may experience during this time.
Telemedicine Resources and Information
Please review the standards and guidelines provided by your medical regulatory authority with respect to the operating virtual clinics, telemedicine, and online prescribing.
Telemedicine Guidelines – Canada
- Canadian Medical Association – Guide to Virtual Care
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and the College of Family Physicians of Canada – Virtual care: Recommendations for scaling up virtual medical services
- Doctors of BC – Virtual Care in Private Practice
- BC – Practice Guidelines for Video-based Telehealth Services
- Collège des médecins du Québec – Tele-Health Practice Guidelines
- Mental Health Commission of Canada – E-Mental Health in Canada
- Telehealth for Mental Health Professionals: 2-Day Distance Therapy Training
- Virtual Care Strategies For Primary Care across Canada In Response To COVID-19
- Learning to do Telemental Health
- Ontario MD – VIRTUAL CARE AND THE 2019 NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
- Virtual Care Demo Video – How to do it – McMaster Department of Medicine
- Alberta Medical Association – Helping physicians minimize the risk of exposure to COVID-19
- Doctors Manitoba – Virtual Care Resources
- Alberta Medical Association Virtual Care Webinars
- The College of Family Physicians of Canada Virtual Care Webinar
Telemedicine Guidelines – U.S.A.
- American Psychiatric Association – Telepsychiatry Toolkit
- Psychiatry.org – Telepsychiatry and COVID 19
- Best Practices in Video Conferencing-Based Telemental health
- 8 Tele-Medicine Guidelines for your Psychiatry Practice
- 7 Telemedicine tips for your Psychiatry Practice
- Thinking of working with virtual clinics? Consider these medical-legal issues
- Comparing the latest Telehealth Solutions
Private Telemedicine Providers – Canada
- Appletree Medical Group
- Medeo Health
- Clinique Go
- Novari Health