CADDRA – Canadian ADHD Resource Alliance is a non-profit member-driven association.
- Welcomes clinicians treating individuals with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and their families
- Promotes best practices in research, assessment and treatment of people with ADHD.
- Provides training and support to professionals working in the field of ADHD.
- Developed and updates the Canadian ADHD Practice Guidelines on ADHD (4.1 edition, 2020).
- Developed key multi-disciplinary clinical support tools and resources such as ADHD Treatment Education and Assessment Tool (ADHD TrEAT) and ADHDLearn.
- Provides training and support to health professionals about ADHD.
CADDRA – Canadian ADHD Resource Alliance – is an association that supports health professionals in the assessment and treatment of individuals with ADHD through education, guidelines, advocacy and research.
To be the main resource for treatment, education, advocacy and research in the field of ADHD.
- Multidisciplinary Collaboration
- Evidence-based practice
- Dissemination of knowledge