- Download and print the appropriate application form or complete electronically:
- Complete the form in its entirety, and ensure that it is signed.
- Fill out the payment options form and include your signature if paying by Visa or MasterCard.
- Attach any required documentation to the application form.
- Complete reference information where required, including address, telephone number and email.Complete and mail, email or fax the application form with the required fees and documentation to:
366 Adelaide St. E, suite 221
Toronto, Ontario M5A 3X9, Canada
We look forward to welcoming you as a member. When we receive your completed application and appropriate fees, you will be considered a provisional member of CADDRA and you will be able to use your 20% discount towards your conference registration.
- If the application is complete, the applicant will be notified by email of his/her acceptance as a provisional member of CADDRA.
- The application will be forwarded to the CADDRA membership committee for processing. When the membership committee has completed its review, applicants will be notified of the decision.
You will be notified in writing when your application has been processed and approved. You will then receive a membership package in the mail.
CADDRA requires that its members continue to conform to standards of high ethical and professional standing. If CADDRA learns that any information stated in your application is false or if, after the date of application, circumstances that affect ethical and professional standards change, there may be grounds for suspension or revocation of membership.
If you have any questions regarding membership requirements, application approval, benefits or privileges, please contact the CADDRA Membership Department by phone at 416-637-8520, fax at 905-475-3232, or email email@example.com