CADDRA membership is open to practicing physicians, psychologists, allied health care professionals, and researchers working in the field of ADHD. Members join a network of health professionals in Canada and abroad. CADDRA’s mission is to support professionals in the assessment and treatment of individuals with ADHD through education, guidelines, advocacy, and research.
Please note: Applicants from other disciplines will be considered for membership based on whether the applicant’s discipline has made a significant contribution to ADHD research or clinical practice. The decision of the Board of Directors will be final.
Member Benefits include:
- Access to ADHDLearn, our educational platform, including to our free 5.5 CME Credit Course – CADDRA Introduction to ADHD for Healthcare Professionals
- Exclusive access to ADHD TrEAT CADDRA’s new Treatment, Education and Assessment Tool for sending and interpreting assessment forms
- Significant discounts to CADDRA event fees
- Access to member only events
- Access to the latest online version of the Canadian ADHD Practice Guidelines
- Monthly newsletters and emails on relevant issues
- Ability to apply for committee and board positions
- Affiliation with other experts and professionals practicing in the area of ADHD
Note: CADDRA membership now runs from July 1 to June 30th the following year. Current members renewing after July 1 2023 will be prorated to June 30, 2024 to reflect the new cycle. New memberships will run from July 1 2023 to June 30 2024.