CADDRA membership is open to practicing physicians, psychologists and allied health care professionals interested in the field of ADHD. Members join a network of health professionals in Canada and abroad.
CADDRA is a Canadian non-profit, non-industry organization. It was established by health professionals to guide and support those working with patients with ADHD and their families. It advocates on a national and provincial level for adequate resources to support research and practice.
Members can join CADDRA committees, receive a significant discount on conference fees at CADDRA’s annual meeting and other events; gain premium access to educational material on CADDRA’s new platform ADHDLearn; receive access to a searchable digital version of the Canadian ADHD Practice Guidelines, 4.1 Edition, 2020; and access other benefits and privileges.
CADDRA’s new ADHD Treatment Education and Assessment Tool (ADHD TrEAT) is now officially launched. This is a free, member-only online platform designed to support healthcare practitioners in the assessment and treatment of ADHD, while providing guidance and education based on the Canadian ADHD Practice Guidelines.
- Affiliation with other experts and professionals practicing in the area of ADHD
- Access to our free 5.5 CME Credit Course – CADDRA Introduction to ADHD for Healthcare Professionals
- Premium level access to ADHDLearn CADDRA’s new eLearning platform
- Member only access to ADHD TrEAT CADDRA’s new Treatment, Education and Assessment Tool
- Significant discounts off the registration cost of CADDRA events
- Option to attend the annual CADDRA Speaker and Member Dinner
- Access to a searchable digital version of the Canadian ADHD Practice Guidelines
- Latest digital editions of the CADDRA Guide to ADHD Pharmacological Treatments and the CADDRA Psychosocial Guide
- Email updates on current relevant issues, monthly newsletters and early notice of CADDRA activities
- Certificate of Membership
- Voting privileges