CADDRA members receive a complimentary print or eBook copy of the Guidelines. Click here for membership information.
- Review diagnosis, assessment and treatment of ADHD across the lifespan
- Are evidence-based on recent peer-reviewed published literature
- Involve expert consensus when there is a lack of evidence
- Offer practical clinical advice
- Provide assessment, treatment and follow-up questionnaires in a fillable PDF format with automatic scoring where applicable in the eToolkit (free with the print copy of the Guidelines or can be purchased separately)
- Were developed and reviewed by a multidisciplinary team of ADHD specialists, pediatricians, psychiatrists, psychologists, family physicians, pharmacists, nurses, educators and community stakeholders from Canada and the US
- Were fully funded by CADDRA without external financial grants.