CADDRA is the voice for Canadian healthcare professionals advocating to increase resources and improve the lives of individuals with ADHD and their families by:
• Developing the Canadian ADHD Practice Guidelines
• Creating and executing programs that will educate more health care professionals on ADHD
• Providing expert reports in response to federal and provincial Ministry requests
• Lobbying provincial pharmacare programs for equitable access
• Responding to, and disseminating, Health Canada advisories
• Facilitating a network of ADHD clinicians and researchers
The website is hand-crafted in ZippyHippo online marketing studio.