CADDRA is the voice for Canadian healthcare professionals advocating to increase resources and improve the lives of individuals with ADHD and their families by:
• Developing the Canadian ADHD Practice Guidelines
• Creating and executing programs that will educate more health care professionals on ADHD
• Providing expert reports in response to federal and provincial Ministry requests
• Lobbying provincial pharmacare programs for equitable access
• Responding to, and disseminating, Health Canada advisories
• Facilitating a network of ADHD clinicians and researchers
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.