After an extensive review process, the 4th Edition of the CADDRA Guidelines is now available to purchase in a print copy or to download it for free as a PDF. This version updates the previous 3rd edition published in 2011.
Please note: to get the eToolkit which features convenient navigation, is electronically fillable and (where applicable) is self-scoring, please order a USB or purchase the eBook with eToolkit.
- Review diagnosis, assessment and treatment of ADHD across the lifespan
- Are evidence-based on recent peer-reviewed published literature
- Involve expert consensus when there is a lack of evidence
- Offer practical clinical advice
- Provide assessment, treatment and follow-up questionnaires in a fillable PDF format with automatic scoring where applicable in the eToolkit (free with the print copy of the Guidelines or can be purchased separately)
- Were developed and reviewed by a multidisciplinary team of ADHD specialists, pediatricians, psychiatrists, psychologists, family physicians, pharmacists, nurses, educators and community stakeholders from Canada and the US
- Were fully funded by CADDRA without external financial grants.