This is a free, members-only online platform designed to support healthcare practitioners in the assessment and treatment of ADHD, while providing guidance and education based on the Canadian ADHD Practice Guidelines.
Use ADHD TrEAT to:
• Send assessment forms with automatic reminders, to patients for easy, online completion
• Review completed forms that are automatically returned through the system, scored and interpreted
• Review results in graphical form
• Schedule follow-up form collection
• Review patient medications and symptoms associated with every batch of forms
• Assess changes over time by comparing form results
• Download all documents in PDF format for inclusion in an EMR
• Send resources and handouts to patients
• Make referrals
• Provide feedback and join focus groups to further develop this valuable tool.
Login into ADHD TrEAT with your CADDRA login information.